Monday, May 5, 2014

Diabetes Blog Week 2014


The Fifth Annual Diabetes Blog Week is finally here! Last year was the first time I actually participated in it and I had the best time. Karen over at BitterSweet Diabetes created this amazing event 5 years ago. Each week I will be posting about a set topic and linking back to Karen's site. It really serves three purposes for me:

1. I'm a horrible blogger. Real life gets in the way and next thing you know 10 months have past between blog posts. D Blog week helps me to restart myself and gets my creative juices going.
2. People who may not know very much about Diabetes may find some really great information out there.
3. And finally, I get introduced to all of the great D blog's out there and my reading list gets longer :-)

Diabetes Blog week is taking place from May 12th to May 18th this year. Please click on the link above to find out more.

Thanks
Erin

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited you are coming back for another year of DBlog Week!! I hope you have a ton of fun. And thanks so much for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete