Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Diabetes Blog Week – Spread The Love



As another Diabetes Blog Week draws to a close, let’s reflect on some of the great bloggers we’ve found this week. Give some love to three blog posts you’ve read and loved during Diabetes Blog Week, and tell us why they’re worth reading. Or share three blogs you’ve found this week that are new to you.

I’ve put off writing this post as long as I could with the hope that I would actually finish reading all of the submissions for Blog Week but I wouldn’t put it off any longer. I’ve still only finished reading up to the end of Day 3 so the below are my favourites up until then. As I finish reading the rest of the submissions, I’ll make sure to update.

Favourite Posts

Carey Potash’s and George from Ninjabetic submissions for We, the Undersigned were the funniest posts I’ve read in quite a while.

Heather at Insulin Resilience memory of her daughter attending diabetes camp was so touching.

D-Log Cabin’s memory about her vision and surgery made me realize how important it is to not take my health for granted and to enjoy every minute with my family

Hilary at Rainie and Me reminded me that "I have Diabetes and I'm ok"

Andrea at No Retreat. No Surrender. made me remember why it's so important to keep advocating for Diabetes

In addition to these amazing posts, I’ve also found some wonderful new sites that I had never read before. I can’t wait to start reading their sites from their beginnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment